The Correspondent / Principal.
SUB: PROMOTION OF EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
1. Greetings from the Team “The Students Timeline”, an exclusive newspaper for students’. This is to bring to your kind notice that, as team we thrive to serve students and enriching their skills in par with the prevailing scenario. This would have not been doable without the teamwork and awesome support from Educational Institutions, Teaching Fraternity, Parents and Affectionate Students. We would love to articulate the impact factor of ‘The Students Timeline.
2. IMPACT FACTOR OF ‘THE STUDENTS TIMELINE’
- One lakh and thirty three thousand newspaper is being distributed in north Chennai out of which only 20% is English encompassing The Hindu, The Times Of India, Deccan Chronicle, Indian Express and Hindustan Times and other financial news paper. The Hindu is only being purchased by 5% of people in North Chennai, whereas we are distributing 40,000 copies to the students, parents and educational institutions in person.Subsequently we disseminate library copies to all the education institutes in our key result area.
- An impressive to a ordinary activity taking place in an educational Institute, will be known only to students, parents, teachers and people associated with, where as our news paper will enable to highlight the activity to other schools, colleges and to the society as whole. Through our news paper forty thousand copies will carry the information physically.
3. EFFECTIVENESS AND SILENT FEATURES OF “THE STUDENTS TIMELINE” WEBSITE.
CURRENT ISSUE: Comprehensive reading of the news paper can be carried out around the world.
DOWNLOAD: You can like, comment, download and share articles about educational institutions to your near and dear ones from face book page, subsequently this will enable to highlight the achievements of your institutions this will in turn give wide publicity. The former students will be updated and well connected to the institution
E-ADVERTISEMENT: This enables to advertise and be economical.
SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES: All the schools, colleges, play schools, technical/training institutes and extracurricular activities centre will be at one roof and this will facilitate user friendly approach.
EMPLOYABILITY: Education institution can register Job opportunity, to expedite the recruiting process. Simultaneously job seekers can register at the website for education institutional perusal and open the doors to the job seekers.
EVENTS OF SCHOOLS: All the events, exam timetable and activities in an academic year will be enumerated in calendar format, the parents and students can track meticulously form any place
COMPENDIUM: The events and facilitation will be kept in book shelf, for viewing by visitors and interested person, to know in-depth information of about the school. This improves benchmark and goodwill of the institutions.
- In the prevailing scenario social media is the strongest way of promotion, which will manifest the quality of education being imparted globally.
- All other agencies will approach the education institute to promote their product, but no one will approach you to promote your esteemed institutions.
- Our newspaper is a free circulation hence the students, parents and others carry to their respective residence for comprehensive reading.
- We have near about 30,000 plus e-readers (news) in our website and one lakh plus views for the articles posted in FB page worldwide and draw closer to have pragmatic conclusion.
- Publishing articles about in profound news reviews of the Education Institutes and activities round the year.
- Compiling and making of yearbook (souvenir magazine) as compendium of educational institutions
- We have planted our endeavor to launch a comprehensive website for schools and colleges in North Chennai in one platform, which did not exist till launch.
- The annexed tariff is for single issue (fortnightly), for annual promotion of school activities it will be (24 issues X size and place of the page). This is inclusive of website, advertisement, articles, events and testimony (All services inclusive). We strongly believe that any form of involvement and growth with us will be on the basis of our news reviews, as mere advertisement will not enunciate the comprehensive knowledge imbibe by your esteem institution. A MOU will be signed in this regard.
- The school associated with “The Students Timeline” has established to greater heights in short span of time, the manifestation of which is in our current issue (newspaper annexed). Subsequently, the vicinity of circulation is mentioned in the foot note *.
- As team we thrive to ignite the students where the education institution leaves vacuity. We strongly believe in ethical approach, serve with truth and sprit as we do service not business.
- We will never (R) never publish news associated with politics, religion and unconstructiveness for students.
- We will not give any phony hope and adhere only to aforementioned service, subsequently we will not facilitate in liaison. We try for perfection by learning from our failures, persistence and rejoice in inspiring, encouraging and guiding students on the path that benefits them.
4. ACTIVITIES ENVISAGED IN ‘THE STUDENTS TIMELINE’ ANNUAL CONTRACT
- Founders Day
- Investiture Ceremony
- Independence Day
- Teachers’ Day
- School Concert/ School Band
- New year celebration
- School Cultural Night
- Competitions (Elocution, Nostalgia, showcases the creative writing efforts of every student collated over the academic year)
- Visit, Study Tour and Excursions
- NCC and Scouts (Outdoor activities include cooking, camp craft and campfires)
- Games and Sports
- Art/Workshops/Exhibitions and Seminars
- Soft Skills Development
- Social Responsibility
- Literary Festival
- Health and Hygiene
- Road safety
- Republic Day
- Arts and Crafts Exhibition
- Inter-School Science Fest
- Valedictory Function
- School topper in board exams
- Awards and achievements
- Alumni association and profiles
- Networking with other schools
- Students’ counseling
- Career counseling
- Any other activity related to students development
- Comprehensive Financial assistance to needy studious students
*Key Result Area: Perambur, Peravallur, Thiru-Vi- Ka Nagar, Anna Nagar, Aynavaram, Kathirvedu, Surapet, Kilpauk, Ponniammanmedu, Kumaran Nagar, Madhavaram, Moolaikadai, Manali, Padi, Vyasarpadi, MKB Nagar, Puzhal, Purasaiwakkam, Kolathur, Villivakkam, Redhills, Otteri, Vepery, Kellys, Periyar Nagar, and LOCO.
Dated : 08 March 2017
Note: This annual contract is also inclusive for your group of institutions